The shampoo bar offers the possibility of combining your favorite fragrance with the benefits you desire. Since each person is unique, you can now create your own combination out of 4 different shampoos, 2 conditioners and 5 fragrances offered by Collection 101.
Step 1: Choosing a shampoo
* Volume : This shampoo for fine and colored hair helps to enhance the hair structure for lasting volume. Moreover, the formula made from rice protein helps fortifying, volumizing and moisturizing your hair.
* Curl : This shampoo helps to enhance the structure of curly hair. Formulated with a complex of Brazil nut oil, Curl provides suppleness, a glossy finish and silky hair.
* Color : This shampoo for colored hair protects and prolongs the duration of your coloring. Made from rosemary CO2 which limits the phenomena related to oxidative stress.
* Men : This daily shampoo for normal to dry hair cleans deeply to refresh the scalp and eliminate residue.
Price : 17,50 $
All shampoos contain antioxidant rosemary CO2 extract. Throughout the day, it acts as a daily barrier against sun and air damage.
Step 2: Choose a conditioner
The conditioners use Provitamin B5 for its restorative and soothing properties. This vitamin actively participates in hair formation.
* Hydrate : This conditioner for dry and colored hair restores softness and shine. Formulated with Brazil nut oil complex to give shine and suppleness to the hair.
* Volume : This conditioner for fine and colored hair helps to enhance the structure of the hair thanks to the rice protein.
Price : 18,50 $
Step 3: Choose a fragrance
Smile | Cherry and strawberry
Zen | Lavender and bamboo
Enjoy | Orchid and hibiscus
Ambuguous | Musk
Passion| Mango and passion fruit
A dose of fragrance is included in the price. There is an extra $ 0.50 for a 2nd dose.
About Collection 101
Collection 101 is a range of natural products made entirely in Quebec. In addition to being untested on animals, ingredients are chosen one by one to provide eco-friendly products that meet the highest environmental and social standards.
Available at our Jacques Despars salon of Complexe Desjardins.